"Do You Need Help Dealing With Death?
Do You Need Support Coping With A Funeral?
Is Your Grief and Loss a Difficult Burden?"
Welcome to our website Dealing with Death.
I am Dr. Emilie Warren and I've been helping people to deal with bereavement and to cope with the loss of their loved ones for over 10 years. I've also suffered my own losses.
I want to share some of the ways I have learnt to deal with grief and bereavement with you, free of charge. I also want to give you support if you are organising a funeral.
Do browse the links at the foot of this page for more information about bereavement, or sign up for my 10-part support email course below.
In my FREE Support Course, you'll learn how to:
- Understand about the pain of parting and how you can start to cope.
- Realise that the funeral is an incredibly important part of the process of grieving for everyone.
- Learn how to move from the funeral into mourning and accept your loss.
- Learn about the journey through grief and the stages of grief, so you can discover a new identity for yourself.
- Understand how to face your own anxieties about death, so you can use your own fears to guide you.
- Help children in your family to grieve with you, so you can all journey through a period of mourning together.
- Support others in their mourning, so that their grief and your grief is not overwhelming on its own.
- Recognise the symptoms of unresolved or complicated grief, so that you can find the support needed.
- Learn how to cope as different person in the long term, without your loved one, so that your memories are memories of happiness, not loss.
To get this helpful support course, simply fill out the box below, and we’ll instantly deliver your first part in your email inbox right away.
You have all my sympathies on your journey through grief. I hope I can give you some really useful support.
Dr. Emilie Warren